Fort Carson Army ASHMS Passport
The Army Safety & Health Management System (ASHMS) is a collection of industry-wide best practices that reduce injury and illness rates. ASHMS is woven into the fabric of our organization and provides a means of change to a safety culture with leadership and employee involvement. This passport increases your awareness of ASHMS and prepares you for OSHA’s on-site evaluation.
- Elements of ASHMS
- Employee rights and responsibilities
- Risk management
- FAQs for employees, supervisors, deputies and executives
- Table of Contents
- ASHMS Passport Instructions
- ASHMS Overview
- Action Items
- Commander’s Safety Policy
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities
- Risk Management
- FAQs for Employees
- FAQs for Supervisors
- FAQs for Deputies and Executives
- Pages: 28
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 28-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-1017-100-01
- ISBN: 978-1-68423-233-8
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details