FEMA – Ethics Guide
This is a “plain English” guide to the ethics laws and regulations that apply to Federal Emergency Management Agency employees. Ensure that your staff has a clear understanding of these rules with the specific examples on the application of various ethics laws.
- Ethics prohibitions
- Travel for the Department
- Gifts: When to accept and refuse them
- Basic obligations of public service
- Government-wide ethics laws
- Ethics prohibitions unique to FEMA employees
- Gifts: when to accept them and when to refuse them
- Things you should know if you travel for the Department
- Outside work and activities
- Political activities: What’s OK and what’s not OK
- Use of official position
- Use of your public office
- Using Government property, time and information
- Serving as an expert witness
- Restrictions that apply to you after leaving Federal service
- Disclosure of financial interests
- Additional resources
- Pages: 48
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 48-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0374-050-01
- ISBN: 978-1-935161-08-0
- Pages: 2
- Physical Size: Wallet Card 8 PAN
- Product Code: 15-0091-000-01
- Physical Size: 0.035 Magnet Rectangle 3.5" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 19-0015-000-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details