Equal Opportunity for Service Members
The military team succeeds only when all members are accepted as equals. Discrimination has no place in the military. This guide will help you to get this important message out to all members of the military in a concise and effective way.
- Racism, sexism and prejudice
- Dealing with discrimination
- Confronting sexual harassment
- Cultural awareness
- Preface: Equal Opportunity in the Military
- Know Your Rights
- Racism and Sexism
- More on Prejudice
- Dealing with Discrimination
- Understanding Harassment
- Intent Vs. Impact
- Confronting Sexual Harassment
- EO/Sexual Harassment Complaints
- Military Equal Opportunity (MEO)
- Affirmative Action
- Military Whistleblower Protection
- What Defines a Culture
- Promoting Cultural Diversity
- Pages: 24
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 24-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0340-001-01
- ISBN: 978-1-935161-63-9
- Physical Size: 0.035 Magnet Rectangle 3.5" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 19-0015-000-01
- Physical Size: Laminated Poster E 18" x 23.75"
- Product Code: 11-0032-000-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details