End Child Trafficking – Tools for School Personnel
Many victims of human trafficking are students in American schools. School personnel can help by knowing how to identify and report suspected child exploitation.
- Types, signs and effects of human trafficking
- How traffickers target, lure and groom victims
- Elements of effective school policies
- How to talk to victims and get help
- What is human trafficking?
- Human trafficking in schools
- Types of human trafficking
- Who are the victims?
- Who are the buyers?
- Who are the traffickers?
- How traffickers operate
- Red flags
- Role of schools
- School response
- Talking to victims
- Help for victims
- Pages: 44
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 44-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-1028-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-713-8
- Pages: 2
- Physical Size: Wallet Card 8 PAN
- Product Code: 15-0175-000-01
- Physical Size: 0.035 Magnet Rectangle 3.5" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 19-0057-000-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details