Emergency Preparedness for Pet Owners
This book teaches people how to prepare their pets for emergency situations such as floods, wildfires, major storms and hurricanes. It covers how to make emergency plans and what to do before, during and after a disaster.
- Building a pet supply kit
- Pet identification
- Evacuation tips
- Guidelines for large animals
- Emergency Plan
- Your Pet's Emergency Kit
- If You Have No Alternative: Leaving Your Pet at Home
- Before and During the Disaster
- After the Disaster
- Finding Lost Pets
- Coping With the Loss of a Pet
- Additional Safety Tips
- Safety Tips for Dogs
- Guidelines for Large Animals
- Pages: 24
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 24-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0411-000-02
- ISBN: 978-1-935665-21-2
- Physical Size: Flyer 8.5" x 11"
- Product Code: 08-0037-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-638-4
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details