Documenting the Use of Force
Police officers must sometimes use force to protect themselves and others. With this guide you can help your officers improve their report writing on Use of Force incidents and reduce the time they spend explaining themselves to lawyers.
- Writing and completing a comprehensive report
- Strategies for taking accurate and consistent notes
- Verbal and non-verbal behavior and communication
- Common control and resistance techniques
••10 Steps to Getting It “Write”
Characteristics of Credible Reports
Places, Objects & People
Time and Distance
Officer Beliefs and Feelings
Providing Medical Treatment
Common Control Techniques
- Pages: 48
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 48-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0116-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-932990-15-7
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details