Get an all-hazards overview designed to help you prepare, plan, and respond to an event or disaster. This guide covers everything from natural disasters to hazardous materials and terrorism.
- Disaster planning and recovery
- Before, during and after actions
- Helps prepare homes, businesses, and shelters
- Important resources and contacts
- Get informed
- Create a family disaster plan
- Recovering from disaster
- Important resources
- Thunderstorms and lightning
- Extreme heat
- Winter storms and extreme cold
- Landslides and mudflows *Hazardous materials (Hazmat)
- For each disaster, the following topics are covered:
- What it is
- Danger zones
- Know the terms
- Warning and danger signs
- Actions to consider BEFORE
- Actions to consider AFTER
- Pages: 60
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 60-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0160-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-932990-43-0
- Physical Size: 0.035 Magnet Rectangle 3.5" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 19-0013-000-01
- Physical Size: Laminated Poster C 15.75" x 11.5"
- Product Code: 11-0028-000-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details