Deployment for Parents of Service Members
Service members need their parents’ support when they deploy. This guide gives military parents the important information and resources they need to cope with the deployment of their children.
- Challenges of pre-deployment & deployment
- Emotional cycle of deployment
- Communication & care packages
- Service-specific support and resources
Be proud of your sons and daughters
What is deployment?
The emotional cycle of deployment
Support your son/daughter while they prepare for deployment
If your son or daughter is married or has a family of his/her own
What can you do?
Prepare yourself, too
Take care of yourself
- Pages: 20
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 20-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0244-001-01
- ISBN: 978-1-933922-55-3
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details