Compensation for Injured Service Members & Veterans
Service members and families can concentrate on the recovery process with this outline of the support programs and benefits that are available to them. This guide will help them to understand and receive all the benefits they rightly deserve.
- Combat-Related Injury and Rehabilitation Pay (CIP)
- Combat-Related Special Compensation (CRSC)
- Concurrent Retirement and Disability Payments (CRDP)
- Pay and Allowance Continuation Program (PAC)
- Traumatic Injury Protection Under Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance (TSGLI)
- Disability Retired Pay
- VA Disability: Frequently Asked Questions
- Presumptive Service Connection
- Combat-Related Special Compensation (CRSC) F.A.Q.
- Combat-Related Versus Service-Related Disabilities
- Special Monthly Compensation for Serious Disabilities
- Individual Unemployability Benefit
- Concurrent Retirement and disability Payments (CRDP)
- Social Security Benefits
- Pages: 40
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 40-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0290-001-01
- ISBN: 978-1-932990-40-9
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details