Breaking Free – Overcoming Anxiety
ALSO AVAILABLE IN SPANISH
Everyone experiences anxiety from time to time -- it's a fact of life. For some people, though, anxiety can become a serious problem.
- Anxiety symptoms
- Resilience & confidence
- Coping techniques
- Treatment options
- What Is Anxiety?
- Beneficial or Disabling?
- The Range of Anxiety
- Causes of Anxiety
- What Makes Anxiety Worse?
- The Link Between Anxiety & Thought
- Unrealistic & Distorted Thinking
- Anxiety Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Social Phobias & Other Phobias
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Controlling Anxiety
- Resilience & Anxiety
- Regaining Confidence
- Helping Someone Else
- Pages: 48
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 48-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0588-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-835-7
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details