Atlanta VAMC Survive an Active Threat Event
Active shooting situations happen without warning - that’s why it’s important to always be prepared. This guide teaches you how to think and react quickly to protect yourself and others in such a dangerous situation.
- Learn how to respond to an active shooter
- Prepare for active shooter situations
- Recognize potential workplace violence
- Manage the after-effects
- Created for multiple Facilities including Ralph H Johnson, Maine and North Texas
- Active Threat Events
- Protect Yourself
- Options for Action
- Information to Relay to 911
- Police Response
- How VAMCs Are Preparing
- Pages: 20
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 20-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0401-113-01
- ISBN: 978-1-68423-417-2
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details