Army – SHARP Program Guide & Commander’s Checklist
This guide provides an overview of sexual harassment and sexual assault, offering practical information to Soldiers, Commanders, victim support persons and others working together to combat these crimes.
- What is sexual assault?
- Sexual assault reporting options
- Active bystander explained
- Commander's 30-day checklist
- Sexual Assault in the Military
- I AM STRONG
- DoD Policy *. SAPR Program
- Army SHARP Program *. SHARP Responsibilities
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment Complaints
- Informal Complaints
- Formal Complaints
- What Is Sexual Assault? *. Crime Victims' Rights Act
- Sexual Assault Reporting Options . Restricted Reporting . Unrestricted Reporting *. Sexual Assault Victim Assistance
- Male Victims
- Expedited Transfer
- Active Bystander Intervention
- Sexual Assault & Harassment
- Active Bystander Explained
- How to Intervene
- Nonviolent Response Strategies
- Commander’s 30-Day Checklist for Unrestricted Reports of Sexual Assault
- Pages: 68
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 68-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-1155-021-01
- ISBN: 978-1-68423-334-2
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details