ARMY – Ready and Resilient Resource Guide
Resilience combines mental, emotional and physical skills to generate optimum performance - in combat, in healing after injury, and in managing work and home life. This guide contains information and resources to help Soldiers build and promote resilience.
- Suicide and substance abuse prevention
- Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention (SHARP)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Deployment Health Assessment Program (DHAP)
Comprehensive Soldier and Family Fitness (CSF2)
Integrated Disability Evaluation System (IDES)
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Traumatic brain injury
Warrior Transition Units
Hero 2 Hired
Soldier for Life
•Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
- Pages: 24
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 24-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0779-021-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-244-7
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details