ALASKA ARNG – Warrior & Family Resource Guide
This guide is a valuable resource for all Service Members and family members who have questions about benefits and eligibility or about who to contact for assistance.
- Customized for Indiana, Arkansas, Hawaii, Maryland, and others
• Who is this guide for?
• Message from the state family program director
• Family Assistance Centers
• Family Readiness Support Assistants
• Airman and Family Readiness Program
• Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program
• Child and Youth Program
• Transitional Assistance Advisors
• Suicide Prevention
• Sexual Assault Response Coordinators
• National Guard Psychological Health Program
• Military and Family Life Consultant Program
• Survivor Outreach Services
• Military OneSource
• Chaplain Programs
• Military Funeral Honors
• Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
• Statewide Family Assistance Center
- Pages: 36
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 36-12 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0265-108-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-786-2
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details