AIR FORCE – Exceptional Family Member Program
The issue of family members with special needs is important to the Air Force. This guide helps Airmen who have family members with special needs understand the resources available to them and leads them through the enrollment process.
- Valuable information on EFMP
- Health care
- The enrollment process
- Special education services
- Air Force Exceptional Family Member Program
- EFMP-Medical (EFMP-M)
- Criteria for Identifying a Family with Special Needs
- EFMP-M Support
- Family Member Relocation Clearance Process
- Command Sponsorship
- EFMP-Family Support (EFMP-S)
- Air Force Aid Society
- Additional Assistance for all Families
- Additional Resources
- Useful Terms
- Pages: 36
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 36-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0140-023-03
- ISBN: 978-1-932990-30-0
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details