Everyone wants to feel and look their best. Experts agree that aerobic exercise is the backbone to improved fitness and a healthier body and mind. This guide will show you how to become aerobically fit and set you on the road to a better you.
- What are aerobics?
- The benefits of aerobic exercise
- Types of aerobic activity programs
- What is aerobic conditioning?
- Why do aerobic conditioning?
- Preparing to exercise (The PAR-Q test)
- Warming up and cooling down
- The F.I.T.principle (Frequency, Intensity, Time)
- How hard should you exercise?
- Choosing an aerobic activity
- Setting your personal goals
- Program design (6 levels)
- Aerobic activity pyramid
- Aerobic activity programs
- General aerobic program
- Getting better (overloading, exercise heart rate change)
- Aerobic fit tips (clothes, shoes, hydration.,..)
- Tips for exercising outdoors
- Sticking with it! (12 motivational tips)
- Pages: 24
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 24-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0018-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-932144-34-5
- Introduction - Exercise Types
- Aerobic Conditioning
- Exercise Preparation - Assess Your Readiness for Activity - Find Your Start Point - Set Your Activity Goals - Build Your Exercise program - Get Your Training Equipment
- Exercise Program
- Start Exercising - Aerobic Activity Cycle
- Exercise Progression
- Measure Activity - Exercise Heart Rate - Talk Test
- Exercise Safety - Avoiding Injury - Avoiding Accidents
- Exercise Motivation
- Training Logs
- Screens: 205
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0018-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-412-0
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details