Many Americans find it difficult to build regular exercise into their daily lives. Use this eGuide to discover how easy it can be to exercise in your own way and improve your health in the process.
- Assess your readiness to exercise
- Build a program that suits you
- Monitor your fitness progression
- Stay motivated!
- Introduction - Exercise Types
- Aerobic Conditioning
- Exercise Preparation - Assess Your Readiness for Activity - Find Your Start Point - Set Your Activity Goals - Build Your Exercise program - Get Your Training Equipment
- Exercise Program
- Start Exercising - Aerobic Activity Cycle
- Exercise Progression
- Measure Activity - Exercise Heart Rate - Talk Test
- Exercise Safety - Avoiding Injury - Avoiding Accidents
- Exercise Motivation
- Training Logs
- Screens: 205
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0018-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-412-0
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details