PREA Standards for Adult Facilities
The U.S. Department of Justice’s PREA standards state what the personnel in confinement facilities must do to prevent, detect and respond to sexual abuse and sexual harassment. This guide presents the PREA standards that apply to adult prisons and jails. It is designed for correctional officers and any other employees, contractors and volunteers who interact with inmates.
- PREA definitions of sexual abuse and sexual harassment
- Personnel's responsibilities according to the PREA requirements
• Prevention Planning
• Responsive Planning
• Training and Education
• Screening for Risk of Sexual Victimization and Abusiveness
• Official Response Following an Inmate Report
• Medical and Mental Care
• Data Collection and Review
• Audits and State Compliance
- Pages: 64
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 64-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0813-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-321-5
- Physical Size: Flyer 8.5" x 11"
- Product Code: 08-0047-000-01
- Pages: 2
- Physical Size: Wallet Card 8 PAN
- Product Code: 15-0096-000-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details