Achieving Spiritual Resilience
Having spiritual resilience can help Service Members get through the toughest of situations. The tools and information in this handy pocket guide can help them withstand and recover from these difficult experiences.
- Assess your spirituality
- Spiritual skill set
- Thriving through rough times
- Skill-building exercises
- Explains what spiritual resilience is and why it is important.
- Explains the dimensions of spirituality and how they are interconnected.
- Gives suggestions for growing spiritually. Provides a spiritual inventory to assess condition of spirituality.
- Describes the components (key concepts) of spirituality and how to use them to empower self.
- Gives an overview of the benefits of spiritual resilience.
- Gives suggestions for developing spiritual resilience.
- Lists 13Cs of spiritual resilience: comprehensibility, consciousness, coherence, confusion, commitment, control, choice, challenge, confidence, connectedness, compassion, cooperation, conscience.
- Has steps for thriving under pressure.
- Screens: 91
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0412-001-01
- ISBN: 978-1-937969-37-0
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details