A First Responder’s Guide to Traffic Incident Management
Effective Traffic Incident Management (TIM) requires coordination from all first responders. With a well-executed plan, law enforcement, fire and rescue, and EMS personnel can work together to properly detect, respond to and clear traffic incidents so that traffic flow may be restored as safely and quickly as possible.
- Notifications and scene sizeup
- Scene safety and risk management
- Traffic management
- Special circumstances
- Clearance and termination
- Highway Incidents
- Incident Command System
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Incident Classifications
- TIM Processes
- TIM Area
- Vehicle Placement
- Safety Precautions
- Incident Scene Procedures Overview
- Roadway & Incident Clearance
- Pages: 40
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 40-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-1145-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-68423-422-6
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details