81st RD Environmental Pocket Guide
The 81st Readiness Division (RD) is committed to minimizing their impact on the environment. This guide has the information Soldiers need to help minimize risk as they carry out their duties.
- How to respond to a spill
- How to dispose of potentially hazardous materials, such as lamps and batteries
- How to dispose of hazardous waste, such as used oil and filters
- Spill Response
- Aerosol Cans
- Air Quality
- Bulk Storage
- Oil Water Separators
- Paint Waste
- Regulatory Inspections
- Used Oil - Contaminated
- Used Oil Filters - Non-Terne Plated
- Pages: 36
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 36-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-1055-021-01
- ISBN: 978-1-68423-003-7
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details