Work Aids Enhance Service Member Performance on the Job
Convenient to carry and durable for conditions on the field, our pocket-sized work aids arm Service members with the vital information they require. These on-the-job guides give Service members the added backup and confidence they need to strengthen performance.
Cultural Field Guides
- Promote cultural awareness and tolerance in Service members as they prepare for overseas missions in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Gain a thorough understanding of cultures, traditions and religions to enhance mission readiness and better interact with civilians.
- Use helpful illustrations to identify common gestures used in Iraqi and Afghani society.
- Practice pronunciations of important words and phrases used daily to communicate effectively with others.
- Understand the essential role you play in the military and your specific responsibilities to your fellow Service members.
- Get specific information on the different qualifications, duties and procedures required of Lay Leaders, Command PASS Coordinators and Casualty Assistance Calls Officers.
- Use the helpful checklists and resources as tools to guide you through your critical assignments.
USCG Work Aids
- Take your pocket-sized guide on the job for quick and easy reference of relevant information.
- Have the knowledge to better execute your duties by implementing your guide as a workplace “cheat sheet.”
- Use valuable checklists, images and resources to help identify vessels and gear, follow procedures, prevent fatal mishaps and effectively perform your duties.
Create your own topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert