Stress Management Is the Key to Optimal Performance
Improper stress management can affect performance during any critical mission. With the right skills and tools, Service members and leaders can manage the natural stress of the job and better perform their duties.
Combat Stress Control
- Identify combat-stress-related problems in Service members and take appropriate steps to help in the recovery process.
- Give Service members the tools they need to develop coping strategies to deal with and overcome stressful situations and crises.
- Use important techniques, strategies, checklists and resources to be more resilient to mental stress and get the information you need to recover and quickly return to full readiness.
- Support mental and emotional health in Service members so they can effectively perform their critical duties.
- Know how to deal with people in states of emotional turmoil with easy-to-follow crisis intervention protocols.
- Develop and practice coping strategies for dealing with and overcoming stressful situations.
- Use essential information to help others in states of emotional turmoil and to better manage moments of crisis or trauma.
Create your own topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert