Safe & Fair Workplace
All Service Members Deserve a Safe and Fair Workplace
Happy and well cared-for Service members are a productive part of the team! Create a safe, healthy and fair workplace by promoting equality and inclusiveness for all.
- Eliminate violence and conflict from your workplace with valuable information and resources.
- Prevent violent situations by learning and spotting the warning signs.
- Learn how to effectively manage conflict and resolve issues in a constructive way.
- Make your workplace a safe, stress-free environment with the help of various exercises and tips for controlling emotions.
Ethics & Equal Opportunity
- Understand complicated ethics laws and regulations, which are presented in a simplified “plain English” format.
- Promote an equal opportunity workplace by becoming culturally aware and eliminating discrimination and harassment.
- Know your rights to equal treatment, understand reasonable accommodation, and be aware of your reporting options.
- Use checklists and resources to ensure your command follows standard ethics laws and fosters a fair, diverse work environment.
- Contribute to the safety of your work environment by preventing or responding to harassment of any kind – from sexual harassment to bullying.
- Identify harassment so you can stop it in its tracks and prevent it from escalating.
- Know your rights, your fellow members’ rights and your leaders’ responsibilities.
Create your own topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert