Ensure Service Member Transition Readiness from Deployment to Reunion
Transition readiness is important to achieve with each new major military change. With the right tools, guidance and information, Service members and their loved ones can suitably prepare for any of the difficult transitions that are a normal part of military life.
- Prepare for deployment to help ready yourself, your loved one and your children for this major transition.
- Learn about the emotional cycle of deployment, how to manage deployment separation and the military support available to Service members and families.
- Take care of your finances, legal affairs and children during deployment with essential planning advice. Use helpful checklists and resources to help prepare for the challenges of deployment and stay mission-ready.
- Prepare for your permanent change of station (PCS) to ensure a smooth transition for yourself and your family.
- Get essential facts about housing, barrack’s policies, entitlements and benefits to make your move easier.
- Use helpful checklists and resources to quickly adjust to your new community.
- Ease the stress of the typical transitions of military life (such as deployment, relocation or reunion) by adequately preparing for these changes.
- Understand the useful benefits and services available to you and your family during each transition – from counseling to employment assistance.
- Use helpful checklists, tips and resources for additional support in the course of your transition.
Create your own topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert