Safety at Home
- Drive safely on and off duty by following critical safety protocols and defensive driving techniques.
- Know how to navigate difficult driving conditions, get adequate training and wear appropriate personal protective equipment to reduce the risk of injury.
- Use helpful facts, statistics, checklists and resources to enhance your driving skills and stay safe on the road.
- Get the tools you need to effectively prepare for, plan for and respond to any emergency situation – from earthquakes and fires to cyber-crime and theft.
- Prevent dangerous accidents on and off duty by following appropriate safety rules and procedures.
- Follow basic guidelines for keeping yourself, your home and your family safe from various threats.
- Apply important tips, checklists, charts and resources to ensure your family’s safety during any emergency.
Safety at Work
Safety at Work is Vital to Service Members' Mission SuccessAnything can happen on the job. Promote Service member and military personnel safety at work with the use of our helpful collection of guides and program outreach material.
- Ensure Marines’ safety by accurately following standard operating procedures and taking necessary safety precautions.
- Understand and implement codes of conduct and safety requirements and procedures to foster safe training and working conditions.
- Use essential checklists and diagrams to secure everyone’s safety and promote mission confidence and readiness.
- Ensure proper procedures are in place for personnel to perform their tasks free of unnecessary risk.
- Increase mission success with minimal losses by implementing Operational Risk Management and Time Critical Risk Management.
- Use a helpful risk assessment matrix and understand risk-management levels to significantly reduce risk and maintain Service member safety.
- Stay safe on assignment by following standard protocols and procedures – from wearing personal protection to using the right equipment for the mission.
- Learn Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines and standards and how you can maintain a safer work environment.
- Know your leader’s responsibilities for keeping you safe on the job.
- Use valuable checklists, illustrations and resources to ensure your protection at all times.
Security Is Essential Both On- and Off-DutyKeep your Service members safe while they work hard for you. From being emergency-ready to avoiding online fraud, promote Service member security on- and off-duty with our complete library of security management guides.
Security at Work
- Ensure all military members and government employees know how to follow essential security procedures to maintain safety.
- Adhere to important policies, procedures and safety measures designed to guard Service members and government employees from potential threats.
- Understand the Operations Security process, gain appropriate clearance and be aware of potential security concerns.
- Be emergency-ready for any potential threat – from active shooters and suicide attacks to hazmat and water security incidents.
- Get basic guidelines on security planning, threat management, and response and recovery efforts.
- Use thorough checklists, charts and resources to help prevent terrorist events and environmental disasters.
Our Accreditation Resource Partners
Along with our team of talented, knowledgeable writers and editors, we partner with various respected associations within different industries to write, review and validate our content. Once the content has been approved, we add their logo guide as seal of approval - reassuring you that the information is correct and credible.
Create your own topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert