School Can Be a Challenging Time for Many Children
From bullying to dealing with drugs, every child faces unique challenges at school. Equip parents with the right tools to handle the different issues faced by school-aged children.
- Protect yourself and your children from the threat of bullying by learning essential prevention tools and techniques to end the bullying problem.
- Coach your children on how to deal with all forms of bullying, such as cyberbullying and physical, psychological and verbal bullying.
- Use valuable checklists, quizzes and resources to understand bullying, resolve bullying incidents or prevent the threat.
Life with Kids
- Make sure your kids are safe and sound from the dangers of bullying, common childhood diseases and other threats.
- Parent with confidence by following various tips and suggestions, including talking about drugs, identifying problems and setting rules.
- Use helpful checklists, quick-reference graphics and resources to guide you through your parenting journey.
Important Home Maintenance Facts Everyone Should Know Owning and caring for a home takes a lot of hard work, planning and budgeting. From house maintenance tips to information on buying and selling property, we offer important, detailed basics every homeowner should know.
- Understand home maintenance basics – from do-it-yourself projects and repairs to lawn and pool care instructions.
- Identify, repair and prevent problems inside and outside your home.
- Take the appropriate safety measures when performing repairs, upgrades or outdoor work.
- Use easy-to-follow checklists, schedules, tips and resources to guide you through all your home maintenance efforts.
Homeownership & Finances
- Be a smart homeowner by understanding the ins and outs of buying, selling and even foreclosing.
- Get the basics on military benefits and loans, buying and selling procedures, gathering necessary documents, applying for mortgages or avoiding foreclosure.
- Use valuable checklists, tips and resources to guide you in your home-owning and property investment endeavors.
Ensure Everyone Knows the Law and Their Legal Rights Understanding the law, your rights and your legal entitlements can be tricky. Leaders can help by enriching programs with legal resources that educate people on their rights and offer practical answers to a variety of legal questions.
- Know your rights about various legal issues – from marriage and divorce to child custody and estate planning.
- Find quick answers to a variety of practical questions about how the law (federal, state and local) affects you and your family.
- Master complicated legal jargon through easy-to-understand explanations and terms so you can effectively work with your lawyer.
- Refer to the valuable resources for additional information and extra guidance with your legal questions.
Make the Most of Your Leisure Time Everyone needs a hobby! Encourage others to pursue the leisure activities that interest them and help them unwind. From cooking to golfing, our library of Leisure guides helps perfect people’s skills while encouraging their hobbies.
- Make mealtime fun, easy and healthy for the entire family with simple, yet delicious recipes.
- Add variety to your weekly menu, follow time-saving meal prep advice and introduce your kids to new foods and flavors.
- Follow straightforward instructions for easy-to-prepare dishes – from sandwiches and sides to BBQ classics.
- Follow a variety of gardening tips and tricks to help your plants, trees and flowers flourish.
- Boost your landscaping skills with essential how-tos and instructions on perfecting your garden.
- Use valuable diagrams, illustrations and quick-reference charts for an enjoyable, stress-free gardening experience – whatever your expertise level.
- Strengthen your game or simply brush up on the rules so you are ready for the golf course or driving range.
- Learn everything from game and positioning basics to taking special shots and techniques.
- Become golf-savvy with valuable tips, drills and score-saving advice to improve your short game and lower your score.
- Use helpful tips, illustrations and easy-to-follow directions to enhance your performance on the green.
Becoming a New Parent Can Be Scary With so many "what ifs" and unknown answers, being a new parent can be an overwhelming journey. Give new parents all the help and encouragement they need in this chapter of their lives with our useful line of pregnancy and parenthood guides.
- Ease the stress and worry of pregnancy with helpful guidance on a variety of pregnancy- and birth-related topics.
- Follow helpful advice on coping with common pregnancy complaints, managing body changes, knowing when to call your doctor and creating a birth plan.
- Ensure a healthy pregnancy by learning about critical lifestyle, diet and fitness recommendations.
- Use helpful checklists, diagrams and resources for support and comfort on this journey.
Life with Baby
- Get ready for baby by following various tips on how to prep your home and other children for this change.
- Learn and practice basic baby-care techniques so you can confidently tend to baby.
- Understand the value of self-care so you can better respond to baby’s needs.
- Squash parenting myths, set baby’s schedule and discover other ways to smoothly adapt to life with your new addition.
Good Personal Finance Advice is Invaluable From learning how to balance a budget to getting out of debt, different personal finance issues affect everyone. Offer valuable budgeting worksheets, checklists and resources to help others successfully manage finances, save for retirement and avoid debt.
- Gain financial freedom by following valuable money-saving and -spending tips.
- Understand the basics of investments and lending fees in reader-friendly terms.
- Avoid debt and learn how to save for military retirement or large purchases with the help of useful charts and examples.
- Use practical logs, checklists and resources to successfully manage your finances and stay out of the red.
Safety at Home
Practicing Home Safety Is Important for All From practicing fire safety to preventing burglaries, give everyone the tools they need to stay safe off-duty. Enhance vital home safety prevention programs with essential at-home security strategies, procedures and resources.
- Keep you and your family secure by learning the keys to staying safe at home – from avoiding electrical mishaps and preventing fires to properly handling hazardous materials.
- Prevent dangerous daily accidents by following appropriate safety rules and procedures.
- Learn and comply with essential fire safety and smoke alarm standards.
- Avoid being a victim of crime or fraud by taking key preventive measures.
- Learn how to protect yourself, your family and your property from violent crime and theft.
- Follow basic guidelines for keeping your home safe from theft, your children safe from online predators, and your identity safe from fraud and scams.
- Use valuable checklists and resources to ensure your safety.