Help Service Members Improve Their Physical and Emotional Wellness
Effective wellness programs provide Service members with the education and support they need to live healthier lives and focus on their critical missions. Keep Service members mission-ready by developing and implementing programs that promote optimal physical and emotional wellness.
- Perform your best in the field or on assignment by making your physical wellness a priority – from dealing with worry and stress to being physically fit.
- Adopt helpful techniques to improve your quality of life, including stress management, self-care strategies and physical activity guidelines.
- Use checklists, self-assessments, tips and resources to enhance your wellness and always be mission-ready.
- Educate caregivers tending to injured Service members on how to live their best lives possible with helpful wellness information and resources.
- Use the tools provided to deal with the emotional and physical effects of chronic illness and develop an action plan.
- Apply essential lists, information and resources to better manage daily life.
Drug & Alcohol Abuse
- Support Service members and Veterans eliminate alcohol, tobacco or drugs from their lives with a wealth of information, ideas and suggestions.
- Use helpful tools to assess your usage, learn how to quit and prevent relapse.
- Learn how to talk to children about drugs and alcohol, or to deal with the consequences of secondhand drinking.
- Get useful resources for treatment, support and additional information.
- Manage overwhelming emotions, such as anxiety, worry or anger, by learning about the tools and resources you need.
- Control your emotional wellness with helpful tips and effective strategies for improvement.
- Know your treatment options and where Service members and Veterans can turn for professional help.
- Use essential checklists, information and resources to care for your mental health and get the help you need.
- Enjoy better health and wellness with everyday healthy living tips to help you thrive.
- Have the tools you need to prepare your mind and body to withstand and recover from difficult situations experienced on deployment.
- Get nutrition basics, set goals, enhance your spiritual skill set, and combat weight issues, health problems and mood disorders.
- Use checklists, exercises and resources to track your progress and see results.
- Learn about important behavioral strategies for safe, effective weight loss and maintenance.
- Follow healthy eating guidelines, exercise recommendations and lifestyle strategies that encourage you to reach your goal.
- Use helpful charts, diagrams, checklists and resources to guide you through your weight management journey.
- Arm yourself with the information you need to handle female health issues – from pregnancy and breastfeeding to urinary tract infections and cervical cancer.
- Follow helpful advice on coping with pregnancy-related issues, managing your weight, staying fit, and getting appropriate health tests and screenings.
- Use helpful checklists, information and resources to help manage your health while on active duty.
Create your own topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert