Employment & Education
- Understand the education options and financial support available to Service members and family members to help smooth the path to higher education.
- Discover eligibility for specific education and training programs to achieve personal career goals.
- Use helpful checklists, tables, frequently asked questions and resources to make informed education decisions.
- Use essential information and job-search guidelines to ease any potential employment and financial stresses caused by military life.
- Learn about different military career programs and services, writing effective résumés and searching for jobs to ensure employment readiness.
- Use important lists, tips and resources to assist in any job search.
Benefits & Services
Help Service Members and Their Families Understand the Important Benefits They Can ReceiveService members, dependents and survivors have unique needs. Encourage them to learn about the various special benefits, services and programs available to them so they can get the appropriate support and assistance.
Family Member Benefits
- Understand the family member benefits, programs and services dependents and survivors are entitled to, including pay and allowances, health, dental and education benefits, and much more.
- Get the latest information on family member benefit eligibility and how to enroll in different programs.
- Use helpful checklists, information and resources for added guidance and support.
- Make informed decisions concerning finances by understand the different investment, pay and allowance options available.
- Ensure you’re receiving all the benefits available to you and your family members through various military programs.
- Gain peace of mind knowing you’re making smart investments and securing your family’s financial future.
- Get the facts on the benefits and regulations for the various military programs and services – such as health and dental care plans – offered to Service members.
- Understand the basics of the critical programs offered to disabled or injured Service members, including application and eligibility requirements.
- Use essential checklists, frequently asked questions, charts and resources for additional health-related information.
Supporting Survivors Is an Essential Military ResponsibilitySurvivors deserve all the assistance, support and resources available after losing their Service member. From grief counseling to understanding burial benefits and services, our extensive library of topics gives survivors the valuable information they need to cope during this difficult time.
Benefits & Services
- Learn about essential military benefits available to survivors and deceased Service members so you can make informed decisions.
- Get critical information on burial and military funeral honor services, counseling, allowances and reimbursements, death pension, life insurance, home loans and more.
- Plan ahead by understanding eligibility and enrollment processes, and ease any stress in your time of need.
- Use helpful checklists, recommendations and resources for additional support.
- Use important information and resources to get the help and emotional support you need when grieving the loss of a Service member.
- Learn about the grieving process, coping strategies and how to help yourself or your children deal with loss.
- Know where to turn for professional help or how to support others in their grief journey.
Ensure Service Member Readiness Through Every Military TransitionReadiness for every stage of military life - from deployment to reunion - is essential for Service members and their families. With the right tools, guidance and information, Service members and their loved ones can prepare for any of the difficult transitions they may face during their military careers.
- Prepare for all stages of deployment to help ready yourself, your loved ones and your children for this major transition.
- Learn about the emotional cycle of deployment, how to manage deployment separation and the support available to Service members and families.
- Take care of your finances, legal affairs and children during deployment with essential planning advice.
- Use helpful checklists and resources to help prepare for the challenges of deployment and stay mission-ready.
Reunion and Reintegration
- Reduce the stress of homecoming by preparing yourself and your loved ones for your return home.
- Apply useful advice and information on reestablishing intimacy, returning to your children and overcoming communication issues.
- Use helpful checklists and resources to prepare you for your return and strengthen your family unit.
Provide Valuable Family Support Every Step of the WayBeing a military family can be stressful and challenging. Service members’ dependents may need some extra care and family support. Luckily, there are many programs available to help them through any hardships they might face; help them access the important family support benefits and services they deserve.
- Keep children safe from common threats – such as neglect, maltreatment and SIDS – with essential information, recommendations and guidelines.
- Help save a child’s life by learning about effective prevention strategies and knowing your reporting options.
- Use helpful checklists, illustrations and resources to ensure your children’s safety at all times.
- Improve family readiness with effective parenting tips to get families through the key transition challenges of military life.
- Learn strategies to help strengthen and maintain important relationships in your life.
- Manage your health and the health of your loved ones by using available tools and services to improve your wellness.
- Use helpful checklists, exercises and resources to overcome challenges and support your family’s needs.
Family Support Programs
- Take care of your family by using the key military resources and programs available to you.
- Prepare for and deal with the challenges of deployment and separation by making family care plans, preparing caregivers and helping your children cope.
- Use helpful checklists, tips and information to get your family ready for the challenges of deployment.
- Learn how to identify a family member with special needs, how to get a formal assessment and where to turn for support.
- Help your family members with special needs to get the assistance they need to thrive.
- Be aware of the services available within your military branch and how to contact them and enroll in special programs.
- Use important lists, information and resources to receive appropriate care and support.
Our Accreditation Resource Partners
Along with our team of talented, knowledgeable writers and editors, we partner with various respected associations within different industries to write, review and validate our content. Once the content has been approved, we add their logo as a seal of approval – reassuring you that the information is correct and credible.
Create your own topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert