Prevention & Management
Promote injury prevention and pain management with the right resources
Encourage others to take control of their health with our valuable disease prevention and pain management tools. Enhance any health and wellness program with critical resources that educate on disease and injury prevention, and that provide relevant guidance on managing pain.
- Make the right lifestyle choices so you manage or prevent diabetes and live a long and healthy life.
- Learn about diabetes treatments, lifestyle changes, diabetes complications, stress management and different tips for children and seniors.
- Use helpful tips, tests and resources to take charge of your health.
- Learn how to make simple lifestyle changes that can significantly reduce your risk of high blood pressure, high cholesterol or heart attack.
- Know the risk factors and warning signs of an unhealthy heart so you can get timely treatment.
- Follow useful guidelines on eating well, maintaining a healthy weight and following a physical fitness routine.
- Arm yourself with the latest infectious disease information so you can take charge of your health.
- Know how to protect yourself from common infectious disease and how to prevent the spread.
- Learn about current management guidelines, treatment options and coping tips.
- Use the valuable lists and resources for additional information and support.
Nutrition & Weight
- Learn about important behavioral strategies for safe, effective weight loss and weight maintenance.
- Know what you can do as a parent or educator to help curb obesity in children.
- Follow healthy eating guidelines, exercise recommendations and lifestyle strategies that encourage you to reach your goal.
- Use helpful charts, diagrams, checklists and resources to guide you through your weight management journey.
Prevention & Rehabilitation
- Complement your rehabilitation program with effective exercises and techniques to strengthen your knee, lower back or shoulder following an injury.
- Learn the basics of injury management and prevention to reduce your chances of getting hurt.
- Increase your flexibility, strength and stamina by practicing easy-to-follow illustrated exercises.
Create your own topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert