Prevention & Management
- Make the right lifestyle choices so you manage or prevent diabetes and live a long and healthy life.
- Learn about diabetes treatments, lifestyle changes, diabetes complications, stress management and different tips for children and seniors.
- Use helpful tips, tests and resources to take charge of your health.
- Learn how to make simple lifestyle changes that can significantly reduce your risk of high blood pressure, high cholesterol or heart attack.
- Know the risk factors and warning signs of an unhealthy heart so you can get timely treatment.
- Follow useful guidelines on eating well, maintaining a healthy weight and following a physical fitness routine.
- Arm yourself with the latest infectious disease information so you can take charge of your health.
- Know how to protect yourself from common infectious disease and how to prevent the spread.
- Learn about current management guidelines, treatment options and coping tips.
- Use the valuable lists and resources for additional information and support.
Nutrition & Weight
- Learn about important behavioral strategies for safe, effective weight loss and weight maintenance.
- Know what you can do as a parent or educator to help curb obesity in children.
- Follow healthy eating guidelines, exercise recommendations and lifestyle strategies that encourage you to reach your goal.
- Use helpful charts, diagrams, checklists and resources to guide you through your weight management journey.
Prevention & Rehabilitation
- Complement your rehabilitation program with effective exercises and techniques to strengthen your knee, lower back or shoulder following an injury.
- Learn the basics of injury management and prevention to reduce your chances of getting hurt.
- Increase your flexibility, strength and stamina by practicing easy-to-follow illustrated exercises.
Support the Mental Health Needs of Your CommunityWhether suffering from anxiety or depression or recovering from trauma or grief, different mental health issues affect 1 in 5 adults in the U.S. Ensure the mental and emotional wellness of your community by building solid support systems. We offer crucial information and resources that will enhance any mental health program and promote emotional well-being.
- Learn basic tips to cope with and recover from stressful situations you face on a daily basis.
- Know how to deal with people in states of emotional turmoil with easy-to-follow crisis intervention protocols.
- Manage your own reactions to stress and crisis so you can better help others cope.
- Use important techniques, strategies, checklists and resources to be more resilient to mental stress and get the information you need to recover.
- Get the proper information and support you need to help you through a mental health crisis.
- Learn about various mental health issues so you can help guide and support a loved one in crisis.
- Feel strengthened during turmoil and gain control of your emotions with useful strategies and exercises.
- Use essential checklists, information and resources to care for your mental health and get the help you need.
Health at Work
Promote health at work for all employeesYour employees work hard – so you should work hard at protecting their health at work. From managing stress and conflict to ensuring emotional health, promote employees’ physical and emotional wellness with vital resources that help shape a positive work environment.
- Manage your physical and emotional wellness in the workplace so you can perform at your best.
- Apply effective tips, information and exercises to improve your everyday work life.
- Use helpful lists and resources to keep your mind and body in check and have a positive impact on your company.
Increase Fitness Levels, Build Endurance and Improve Quality of LifePhysical fitness should be part of everyone's healthy lifestyle. Give members of your community or organization all the tools they need to get into shape. Our library provides important fitness tips, information and resources to promote exercise, active lifestyles and optimal health.
Fitness & Training
- Get the health, fitness and training recommendations necessary for building and maintaining an effective workout regimen.
- Design your own training program with helpful step-by-step procedures and illustrated exercises.
- Use tips to set personal workout goals, stay motivated and see results.
Fitness for Specialized Groups
- Get the health, fitness and training recommendations needed for different groups with specialized needs – from children to pregnant women to seniors.
- Learn about training safety guidelines so you can reap the benefits of exercise without injury.
- Design your own training program with helpful step-by-step instructions and easy-to-follow illustrations.
Empower others to manage their physical and mental wellnessEffective wellness programs provide members of the community with the education and support they need to live happier, healthier lives. Our catalog of products is filled with essential wellness strategies and resources that promote overall fitness, mental health, physical endurance and quality of life.
Everyday Healthy Living
- Follow everyday healthy living advice that will help you thrive – from physical activity and nutritional guidelines to motivational tips and more.
- Enhance your overall fitness, endurance and quality of life with essential wellness strategies and resources.
- Use helpful assessment questionnaires, checklists and worksheets to design a program and track your progress.
Mind & Soul
- Maintain your mental and spiritual wellness by following effective techniques and strategies to calm the mind, manage anger or control fatigue.
- Practice valuable exercises that will help you enhance and maintain your emotional well-being.
- Learn how to control emotions such as anger and worry before they control you with helpful tips, checklists, self-assessments and resources for help.
Patients & Caregivers
- Live your best life possible – whether you’re a patient or caregiver – with helpful wellness information and resources.
- Use the tools provided to deal with the emotional and physical effects of chronic illness and develop an action plan.
- Apply essential lists, information and resources so you can better manage your daily life.
- Eliminate alcohol, tobacco or drugs from your life with a wealth of information, ideas and suggestions on how to deal with these issues.
- Use helpful tools to assess your usage, learn how to quit and prevent relapse.
- Learn how to talk to children about drugs and alcohol or deal with the consequences of secondhand drinking.
- Get useful resources for treatment, support and additional information.
- Take charge of your health by learning how to transition to a tobacco-free life.
- Learn about smoking dangers, harmful effects, COPD symptoms and more critical information.
- Follow effective tips and exercises for quitting and preventing relapse.
- Help teens choose a tobacco-free life with relatable examples, self-quizzes and useful resources
Our Accreditation Resource Partners
Along with our team of talented, knowledgeable writers and editors, we partner with various respected associations within different industries to write, review and validate our content. Once the content has been approved, we add their logo as a seal of approval – reassuring you that the information is correct and credible.
Create your own topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert