Maintaining school safety is a priority
All students have the right to feel safe and secure in their school, at college or on campus. Enhance any school safety program and promote the security of staff and students with our extensive library of preparedness resources.
For School Personnel
- Be prepared to respond to any threat on school property and know how to create a safe school environment.
- Know your role in an emergency, how to respond in any small- or large-scale event and how to manage the after-effects.
- Use helpful checklists, logs, organizational charts and resources to better respond in any emergency situation.
Sexual Violence Prevention
- Identify the warning signs of sexual harassment and potential sexual assault – as a victim or as a bystander – so you can stop it in its tracks and prevent it from escalating.
- Know how to take immediate action to report sexual assault and prevent future incidents.
- Use helpful checklists, scenarios and resources for extra support and information during times of crisis.
Create your own topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert