Equality on Campus
- Promote an equal opportunity campus or workplace by becoming culturally aware and eliminating discrimination and harassment.
- Know your rights to equal treatment as a student or employee; understand reasonable accommodation; and be aware of your reporting options.
- Use checklists and resources to ensure your workplace or campus fosters a fair, diverse environment.
- Contribute to the safety of your work environment by preventing or responding to harassment of any kind – from sexual harassment to bullying.
- Identify harassment so you can stop it in its tracks and prevent it from escalating.
- Know your rights, your coworkers’ rights and your employers’ responsibilities.
- Eliminate violence and conflict from your workplace with valuable information and resources.
- Prevent violent situations by learning and spotting the warning signs.
- Learn how to effectively manage conflict and resolve issues in a constructive way.
- Make your workplace a safe, stress-free environment with the help of various exercises and tips for controlling emotions.
Wellness on Campus
- Maintain your mental and physical wellness by following effective techniques and strategies to calm stress, manage anger or curb drug and alcohol use.
- Practice valuable exercises that will help you enhance and maintain your emotional well-being.
- Learn how to control overwhelming emotions such as anxiety or depression before they control you with helpful tips, checklists, self-assessments and resources for help.
Provide Veterans with essential post-military support resourcesVeterans have sacrificed a lot – so give them the support and guidance they've earned. Help Veterans understand the special benefits and services available to them so they can make smart, informed decisions about their post-military education and career.
Veterans Resource Centers
- Learn about the various education and training benefits you are entitled to for your service, including the Montgomery GI Bill®, the Post 9/11 GI Bill and the DEA program.
- Discover qualifications and requirements, understand application processes, and have important questions answered.
- Decide which benefit is right for you with the help of concise, easy-to-understand information.
- Use helpful checklists, information and resources to help you with your post-military education. //!!GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. Government website at: www.benefits.va.gov/gibill
Children face unique issues at school, online and in societyAdvocate for children by getting informed on the special age-related issues that touch them. Guide children’s all-important educational paths with valuable resources on early learning, safety recommendations and common issues faced in the classroom.
- Protect your children from the threat of bullying by discovering essential prevention tools and techniques to end the bullying problem.
- Coach your children how to deal with all forms of bullying, such as cyberbullying and physical, psychological and verbal bullying.
- Use valuable checklists, quizzes and resources to understand bullying, resolve bullying incidents or prevent the threat.
- Arm preteens and young teenagers (“tweens”) with the knowledge they need to make the right decisions or to overcome difficult times.
- Help tweens understand important issues, such as smoking, bullying and suicide, in an engaging, easy-to-read way.
- Guide tweens through their most formative years with the help of relatable examples, fun self-quizzes and useful resources.
Keeping Kids Safe
- Ensure children’s safety by learning about and preventing the common threats and dangers they might face.
- Empower children to stay safe at school and online by talking about and teaching safety.
- Spot the warning signs of bullying and sexual abuse and know how to report it.
- Use checklists, examples and resources to help prevent and protect your children from common threats.
Office of Early Learning
- Tackle the most pressing issues concerning your children’s education, including finding the right school and dealing with problems in the classroom.
- Ensure your children are performing at their best by knowing how to identify behavioral or learning problems, preventing common school-age illnesses, and keeping track of activities, homework and teacher information.
- Use helpful checklists, tips and resources so you can better support your children throughout their schooling.
It's never too late to learn about financesProperly managing finances is a skill that all young adults should master. Encourage students to budget, save their hard-earned cash and apply other money-management lessons for certain financial success.
Budgeting for College
- Pay for tuition by following valuable money-saving and -spending tips.
- Understand the basics of lending fees and financial aid services in reader-friendly terms.
- Protect your money by avoiding debt, fraud and identity theft with useful prevention information.
- Use practical logs, checklists and resources to successfully manage your finances and stay out of the red.
Maintaining school safety is a priorityAll students have the right to feel safe and secure in their school, at college or on campus. Enhance any school safety program and promote the security of staff and students with our extensive library of preparedness resources.
For School Personnel
- Be prepared to respond to any threat on school property and know how to create a safe school environment.
- Know your role in an emergency, how to respond in any small- or large-scale event and how to manage the after-effects.
- Use helpful checklists, logs, organizational charts and resources to better respond in any emergency situation.
Sexual Violence Prevention
- Identify the warning signs of sexual harassment and potential sexual assault – as a victim or as a bystander – so you can stop it in its tracks and prevent it from escalating.
- Know how to take immediate action to report sexual assault and prevent future incidents.
- Use helpful checklists, scenarios and resources for extra support and information during times of crisis.
Our Accreditation Resource Partners
Along with our team of talented, knowledgeable writers and editors, we partner with various respected associations within different industries to write, review and validate our content. Once the content has been approved, we add their logo as a seal of approval – reassuring you that the information is correct and credible.
Create your own topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert