COVID-19 Community Response Outreach Solutions
Spread awareness, not alarm.
COVID-19 Response Content Packages
The COVID-19 pandemic limits your ability to reach your community with traditional outreach channels, yet the need for accurate information is at an all-time high.
We’ve made launching an outreach app as quick and easy as possible. By using our QuickSeries Reader® (Available for download on your Android or iOS mobile device), you eliminate the need for your own App Developer account. Accessing your Content Package is simple with a One-Code process. One code gives all your users access to all modules.
Your QuickSeries® COVID-19 Community Response Content Package comes prepopulated with the following modules:
- 3 eGuides of your choice
- 3 relevant news articles
- 3 checklists
- 1 self-assessment
- Automatic subscription to RSS feeds from trustworthy sources
WANT CONTENT TAILORED TO YOUR USER?
Ask about our personalization options.
Reach Your People within
24 hours after sign up!
Included with all our COVID-19 Mobile Products
Need to Know: COVID-19 eGuide
With an endless supply of health news and updates at their fingertips, your community needs content they can trust. Provide your app users with reliable information on how to:
- Protect themselves and their families.
- Identify signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Prepare for the outbreak.
- Travel safely.
- Also sold separately.
Take Control: Provide your community-specific updates instantly
COVID-19 Response App
Is social distancing producing a communication breakdown in your community? With self-isolation measures in place, distributing current COVID-19 guidelines may be challenging. We have developed the dynamic COVID-19 Response App to help you relay essential updates.
- Create/update content instantly using the administrative portal and the included Authoring Tool CMS.
- Notify people of new posts via push notification.
- Give the public reliable knowledge on how to prepare for quarantine.
- Map out locations of testing sites with easy-to-follow directions.
- Provide immediate content with preloaded COVID-19 articles, assessments, checklists, three relevant eGuides, and RSS feeds from the CDC and the WHO.
Deliver critical knowledge and resources to your community.
PAMPHLET: An informational pamphlet helps people stay aware of the facts, offering valuable links and frequently asked questions.
WALLET CARD: Knowledge of COVID-19 steps for prevention keeps the population informed, educated and proactive about their health.
POCKET GUIDE: Infectious diseases pose a threat year-round. Keep your community healthy and prepared with current information and guidance on the most prevalent emerging infectious diseases circling the globe.